background

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Rainy Day Offerings

I'm listening to "Christen Music's Best" on Spotify Web Player and creating like mad. Tesla is sitting under my feet alternating between sleeping and bringing me a toy to play with. Our older Aussie, Cricket has been missing for a week now. She was always afraid of thunder and in the early morning hours last Thursday we had a storm. She just disappeared. She was ten years old and has never left the farm before. We don't know what happened to her. She was a one person dog, and I was her person. She'd never leave me, her nice warm bed on the front porch or her supper dish. Despite all our efforts to find her we've learned nothing. Tesla misses her and looks for her each time we go outside. I just hope she didn't suffer.
One of Tesla's favorite spots.




Product List