background

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Tisket A Tasket...

SALE-A-BRATION lasts four more days. This lovely stamp set and coordinating embossing folder is one of the choices you can earn for FREE with a $100 purchase. This bundle is such fun, and the embossing folder can be used with sooooo many other things!!

I used a Powder Pink card base for both of these cards. The first one was colored with alcohol ink markers, and the basket was sponged with ink to create an aged look. For the second one, I used watercolor pencils and an Aqua Painter. Ohhhhh and a fun little thing - I layered Glitter Enamel Dots with Tutti Fruiti Adhesive Sequins.

Do you remember this nursery rhyme?
A-tisket, a-tasket,
A green and yellow basket.
I wrote a letter to my love,
And on the way I dropped it.

I dropped it, I dropped it,
And, on the way I dropped it.
A little boy picked it up,
And put it in his pocket.  



Product List