background

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Stampin' Up! Color Inventories

I've been busy updating my color files and I want to share with my customers and fellow Demos.

The Color Coach cards are from Stampin' Up! What a WONDERFUL resource!! You can print them on white cardstock, punch holes and slip on a ring.

I wanted the blank cards on the back so that my ring of cards would not be so thick. So I printed mine on computer paper and mounted to the retiring chocolate chip cardstock.

Cardstock Deck 2018-19     (I trim to 2 inches wide and Scallop Tab Top Punch)
front and back of Ink and Paper Inventory
Inside Ink and Paper Inventory

Ink and Paper Inventory
 
(I cut in half & adhere inside & back of 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock)

Sponge Dauber Case Scrapbook.com has these on sale for $5.99
Color Labels
Entire Color Collection
Color Coach

on the back of each card, I printed the blank pages so I can add my own color combos

Color Coach
 (
print in color on white cardstock, punch holes, insert on a ring)
Blank Color Coach  pages for you own combos
In Colors Color Coach
Blank In Colors Color Coach