background

Monday, June 11, 2018

Envelope Card

Here's another project made with retiring cardstock and Designer Series Paper. This card is made from a cardstock envelope, then I made a larger envelope out of DSP for the real envelope.

  • Using the Envelope Punch Board, I made an envelope from an 8 x 8 inch piece of cardstock. 
  • I adhered three sides of it together, and cut one end off - which became the top of my card. 
  • For the insert, I cut 4 x 5-1/4 inch mat, then 3-3/4 x 5 inch white layer for stamping. 
  • A 1-1/4 inch circle punch made the pull for the insert.
  • I used the new Springtime Impression Thinlits for the butterfly, floral panel and the flower on the insert.
  • The envelope is made from 8-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch piece of DSP to create a 4-1/2 x 6 inch envelope


Product List