background

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Fishy Birthday

Okay, so yesterday I posted a card that was going to be my husband's birthday, but.... I like this one better!

For the background, I used glossy white cardstock. To add color, I swooshed my stamp pads randomly around the silicone craft sheet. Next, I spritzed with water, then placed the glossy paper on top, pressed a bit, the lifted it off. Instant WOW! I used Balmy Blue, Old Olive, and Pear Pizzazz.

The cattails and circle were wadded up, unrolled, wadded up again until a nice wrinkled effect was achieved.

The fish and fisherman were colored with alcohol ink markers.

* definition for technical term
/swo͝oSH/
verb
present participle: swooshing
  1. move with a swoosh.
    "swooshing down beautiful ski slopes"
Origin

mid 19th century: imitative.


Product List