background

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Best Bunny

Easter is going to be hopping by before you know it, and this stamp set and coordinating punch are just made for Easter right? Wellll.....not just for Easter. Look at the images and greetings in the stamp set. There's surprise with a magician's hat presents and a party hat for birthdays,  Welcome Little One for a new baby, Hopping by to say Hi, or You Made My Day. What a versatile stamp set!

I was in a playful inventive mood and wanted to see what non Valentine things I could use to make a Valentine's Day card for my Husband. First,  I looked through my DSP and found that Joyous Noel has a pretty striped paper done in Merry Merlot. I thought that could be rather masculine paired with Night of Navy. I even had some glimmer paper in the same color. What non Valentine framelits had a heart in it? Apron Builder Framelits to the rescue.




Product List