background

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sea of Textures, Mistake Yikes!

These products will be carrying over to the new catalog in June! However, if you purchase before June 4, you can get the stamp set and the Thinlit dies as a bundle and save money. Once in the new catalog, they must be purchased separately.

Do as I say, not as I do. lol
Looking at the first image below, the card was turning out very nicely. Then, I had to add the text. I got out my handy dandy Stamparatus to make sure the text was not crooked. I got it stamped perfectly even, but I wanted to stamp again as it wasn't as crisp and dark as I would like it. Ordinarily this is quite a simple task with the Stamparatus, as the magnet holds the paper in the exact same place. Well, that is provided you actually USE the magnet!! I was in a hurry and thought, "oh it hasn't moved, I'll just give it another stamp. Noooooo it had moved ever so slightly, so I had a double image. Argh! My fix was to stamp on a separate piece of cardstock and glue it on top. Big sigh. Stupid self, stupid self:( It looks okay, but definately not as nice as it would have if I'd used the magnet.  Lesson learned.




Product List