I began with a Shaded Spruce card base, then layered a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock 4" x 4-1/4" on top. The white cardstock was the piece that I had already done. I used some Crumb Cake embossing powder to mix in the embossing paste, then using a palette knife, applied it over the brick mask. That pieces was 3-4/4" x 4."
I tried verious colors of ink for the flower before deciding on Lovely Lipstick. (At first I tried Merry Merlot, Rocco Rose, Flirty Flamingo. All of which didn't have the cheerful, happy look I wanted.) I stamed the flower base twice with 1st and 2nd generation Lovely Lipstick, and the detail stamp in Cherry Cobbler. The base and detailed leaf stamps were done with 1st and 2nd generation Shaded Spruce ink.
I used 2 of the Layering Squares dies to cut out a "frame" from the brick patterned piece. Then I adhered the big piece to the Lovely Lipstick Layer. Then I dryfit the frame inside so that the smaller inside square would be in the right place. Think puzzle piece. Next, I applied the foam adhesive strips to the frame and secured it in place.
After fussy cutting the flower and some leaves, and using the punch on other leaves, I sent about securing themto the card front. In some places, I used glue and it others mini dimensionals depending on the height of the surface. The greeting was stamped in Lipstick and both layers were flagged using the Triple Banner punch.