background

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Forevery Greenery

This first card is pretty clean and simple for me and you know where I got the design? In a dream! I literally woke up yesterday morning with this card in my head. I used the new Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing folder to give that white base some subtle texture. The frame was done with rectangle dies and I used Foam Adhesive Strips to pop up that frame.

The second card was such fun to make. The card base is vellum! Which I never would have thought of using if it hadn't been for fellow Demo, Mikela Titteridge, from the UK. I just love the ethereal look vellum gives. Mikela had the presence of mind to add stability by adding card stock to the bottom portions. Of course I just had to try out the Reversible Ribbon (Pretty Peacock/Old Olive) Oh My is it ever PERFECT with this DSP!! I just swooned when I was tying the bow!

                                    
Product List