background

Monday, September 28, 2020

Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine Review

 


I recently posted information and videos on the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, and since I now have one of my own, I decided to do a review for you. Before getting the Stampin' Cut & Emboss, I had two machines, a Big Shot and a Grand Calibur. I preferred the Grand Calibur, but this new machine has now moved up to the top spot!

  • The handle turns much more easily, it embosses more crisply, and the machine doesn't slide around on my table.

  • I love the numbered platform and plates.

  • I have a few intricate dies that required shims with my old machines. None of those dies need shims for to get nice crisp cuts with this machine. Nor do they need more than one pass through!

  • The magnetic plate is awesome!! The entire sheet is magnetic. The Big Shot magnetic plate just has spots that are magnetic and if you put your die in certain areas it will jump around and won't stay attached. The Grand Calibur doesn't have a magnetic plate. I have been forced to used Purple Tape or Sticky Notes to keep dies in place. I won't need those pesky things any more.

I give the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine 5 Stars.