background

Friday, August 12, 2022

Leaves, Leaves, Leaves!

 I really love leaves for stamping, and I'm not quite sure just why. I guess it's a nature thing, you know flowers, plants, animals. Anyway I also prefer realism in stamp images and this stamp set fits the bill. In this card I stamped the image on my Stamparatus with Pool Party ink, then applied some Bermuda Bay ink with a Sponge Dauber and finally added some Mossy Meadow. The Stamparatus makes it so easy to add multiple colors to a stamp with Sponge Daubers. After applying the colors, I embossed it with the Timeworn Type folder. The layer behind, is DIY DSP... that is I made my own designer paper with stamped images. I used the White Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon because I can color it any shade I like with a Stampin' Blend, our incredible alcohol ink markers.


Stamps

Soft Seedlings

Paper

Bermuda Bay, Basic White

Ink

Mossy Meadow, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Stampin' Blend Marker in Dark Pool Party

Embellishments

White Crinkled Seam Binding, Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon, 

Opal Rounds

Tools

Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch (retired), 

Classic Label Punch (retired)