background

Friday, April 28, 2023

Countryside Inn Suite

 This card was made with products from the new Countryside Inn Suite. Blue is my absolute most favorite color!! I've loved blue since I was a very little girl. And what color did my Mom ALWAYS make my room???? PINK. Three times of redecorating and I ended up with pink each time. When I was a teenager, my comforter was a print with lots of pink and some blue.... but I still had pink rugs, dust ruffles and curtains. big sigh. I love you Mom!

So as you can tell I'm beyond thrilled to have so many new blues in our color refresh this year, and this DSP is alllll blue yipee!!




Materials:

  • Countryside Corners Bundle

  • Lasting Joy stamp set

  • Countryside Inn DSP

  • Cardstocks: Boho Blue, Basic White regular and thick

  • Inks: Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Crumb Cake


Preparation:

  • Thick Basic White 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 scored @ 4-1/4

  • Boho Blue 3-1/4 x 4-3/4

  • 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 dark DSP

  • 1-1/2 x 3-7/8 (cut 2) light DSP

  • Basic White 2-3/4 x 4-1/4

  • Basic White 1-1/4 x 2-3/4


Assemble Card:

  1. Thick Basic White card base

  2. Boho Blue 4 x 5-1/4 adhere to card base.

  3. Adhere 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 DSP onto Boho layer on card front, then adhere the two pieces of light DSP centered over top.

  4. Boho Blue 3-1/4 x 4-3/4: stamp with Misty Moonlight Ink then diecut using the second and third largest dies to make a frame, then adhere to card front on top of DSP.

  5. Basic White 2-3/4 x 4-1/4: cut with the third largest die then stamp greeting with Night of Navy ink, and leaf sprigs with Crumb Cake ink, then adhere to center of Boho frame on card front.

  6. 1-1/4 x 2-3/4 Basic White: stamp the flowers with Boho Blue Ink (stamped off once). Then fussy cut.

  7. Adhere flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals in between two leaf sprigs on top and bottom

  8. Apply Enamel Dots for the flower centers.

  9. Inside & envy: Adhere stamped diecut border, then stamp sentiment in Night of Navy ink, add flowers and leaf sprigs from Lasting Joy stamp set inside the border. Stamp flowers on envy.