background

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Hand Crafted Desk Assessories

 I've been making some different things these past several weeks. I've posted a book (that looks suspiciously like a mini album) I wrote for my Great Niece. Today I'm showing some desk accessories I've made.

My husband gave me some perfume in this great box. Only problem was it said the name of the perfume on the cover. So I got out my scrap pieces of Mintay scrapbook paper and created a collage on the cover. 

And lastly, there's the tool organizer I made for m.y desk. I made it out of chipboard and covered the outside with that same Mintay scrapbook paper. I wanted it to fit in that skinny space on my desk behind my glass mat. So I measured the space knowing that that would be the depth of the box. Then I laid out all the tools that I like to keep right on my desktop. And using a ruler and the grid lines on my glass mat, I determined sizes for the compartments.