background

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Some of my Favorite Tools & Storage Solutions

 Crafting Supplies & Tools

I have not received any compensation for these links, these are just products that I have a like.

Sponge Dauber Storage Case





Tombow 67304 MONO Sand Eraser, 2-Pack

These erasers take off most stray marks on projects, even ink! I love them:)


The Country Hive Replacement Pegs for Simply Scored Tool



CARL Heavy Duty Rotary Paper Trimmer 15inch

For heavy use cutting: chipboard, multiple pieces of cardstock etc.


Stamp-n-Storage
Lock-Down Punch Holder





I use the 5 x 7 size inside my stamp cases.








Taylored Expressions Simple Storage

Large Case

I just learned of these from a friend, and now I must have one! The small one would be perfect for my needs and only $5.00



small