background

Monday, May 6, 2024

Layering Beauty Bundle With Stencils!

 Layering stencils are the most fun!!! When I first saw this set in the catalog, I thought yeah that's nice. I did not think, 'Oh my gosh I've got to HAVE that' until I watched a fellow Demo, Patty Bennett use it. Oh my goodness, I sure hope Stampin' Up! makes MORE of these layering stencils! The stencils can be held in place with your fingers or low tack tape if you prefer.

I've looked at several Demo's cards with this bundle thinking I wanted to see the best color combinations. But you know what? Any combo I've come up with is pretty! You MUST GET THIS BUNDLE! I promise you won't be sorry!

On the card below, The base is Berry Burst, with a layer of Fresh Freesia. The DSP is Thoughtful Designs and it has a beautiful metallic pattern on an ombre of Petunia Pop and Calypso Coral. The next layer is Basic White which has been embossed with Layered Florals embossing folder and popped up with adhesive strips. Then comes the magic! With the stencils I used Fresh Freesia, Petunia POop, Berry Burst, Granny Apple Green and Garden Green. I diecut the floral masterpiece then added a few 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems for sparkle.

click to view close up

Flirty Flamingo card base, another sheet of Thoughtful Designs DSP, stenciling done with the following inks: Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Real Red, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green. click to view close up

Petunia Pop card base, Thoughtful Designs DSP, stenciled with the following inks: Peach Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Petunia Pop, Granny Apple Green and Old Olive. click to view close up