background

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Feeling Sentimental Free Tutorial

No, I didn't plan this card. I messed up when making one yesterday and cut the text going the wrong way. So today I tweaked the design a bit, used a different image from the same stamp set and made this one. I put together a document with some samples from this stamp set along the recipe to make them. You can get the free tutorial here
I LOVE the Clearance Rack! I've gotten some great deals on there, and I keep thinking I have everything I need and then I go back and see something else!! So, what am I currently looking at? I'll be placing an order in the next week or so and I will include the following. I've had my eye on this punch and kept talking myself out of it, but darn, it's so cool and such a great price. Then of course the embosslit, for only a couple bucks. So I did a Google image search to see how it looked done up. Wow! Take a look!




Doily Triple Layer Punch  Catalog Price: $23.95 SALE PRICE $14.39


Flower Burst Stampin' Up! Embosslits Die
Catalog Price: $11.95   SALE PRICE Price: $2.39