background

Friday, October 24, 2014

Christmas Cards and Rock n' Roll

You'd think I would listen to Christmas music while making Christmas cards wouldn't you? Nah, I've been rockin' out to Queen, Maroon Five, Andy Grammer, Beyonce, Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, and then there's Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lampert. That's today, yesterday it was Enya and Nora Jones. I'd like to say I simply have eclectic taste, but then my brother says, "nah, you're just weird!"  Don't you just love big brothers? I love mine, he is a great guy. Who LOVES to tease his little sister!!
Below is a picture of some of  the ladies at my Stamp Your Art Out class that meets once a month. Thanks for the picture Peg!



Project Details
Stamps
Festival of Trees, More Merry Messages
Card Stock & Papers
Real Red, Whisper White, Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink
Real Red, Garden Green
Accessories
Linen Thread, Real Red ribbon
Tools
Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Tree punch, On Point Textured Impressions folder