background

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams

In case you didn't notice, I'm seriously in love with this color combo! Wild Wasabi, Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo. I needed a calendar for the bulletin board in my craft room, so I Google 'small printable calendar.' After trimming and stapling together I mounted on Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo, then added the stamped piece at the top. I colored the rhinestones with sharpies to coordinate with the colors of ink and paper. You can also color them with alcohol ink. I used one of the smaller dragonflies, so I used the rest of them on the card. This stamp set has a beautiful watercolor style dragonfly too, so I used it on the inside. I adhered the dragonflies first, then the greeting... big mistake. The gold dragonflies should have been placed over to the right a bit.



Product List