background

Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Thinlits

Ever since detailed thinlits became popular, I've been trying different things to adhere them to card fronts. I tired the SU Multipurpose glue applied as sparingly as I could, I tried applying it with eyelash glue applicators, I tried sponging the glue on the back, and I tried the fine tip glue pen. Each of those methods left bits of glue on the outside of the thinlit, and using the glue eraser on a detailed die cut does not work that well for me.  I am FINALLY HAPPY with an adhesive choice! No reservations, no exceptions. The Multipurpose adhesive Sheets work like a charm for me. It's simply a sheet of double sided adhesive. You peel off one side of the backing, place your card stock on it and run it through the Big Shot. Out comes your die cut, ready to peel off the backing and stick it on! In a package there are of 12 sheets of 6" x 12" adhesive sheets.


Product List