background

Saturday, October 14, 2017

I have two cards to share with you today. The background on the Christmas card is a emboss resist. I stamped the stars in Versamark and clear embossed. Then I sponged Night of Navy over top for the night sky. I cut a window out, then adhered the Bethlehem town on to a piece of  Pool Party. That was then adhered to the back of the background piece. The ribbons are leftovers from SALE-A-BRA-TION. Any glittery ribbon would be pretty.
I colored the flowers with Copic markers. But GUESS WHAT???? Stampin' Up! has developed some new alcohol ink markers! They will be available soon. Demos are currently providing further product testing before they are released. They are half the price of Copics and the color blending system is much easier for stampers.
Christmas Card:

Product List

Hello Card:
Product List