background

Friday, March 1, 2019

Beautiful Day!

Wow! I adore this red and black floral! This little story will let you know just how my brain works lol! I poked around in my box of stamped images and found a big flower. (I don't even own the stamp set anymore) and colored it using Stampin' Blends. To make a back and white paper of my own, I simply stamped the flower sprig from the Flowering Desert stamp set. The greeting is from a retired set called Rose Wonder. It came together beautifully and I wished I could make one with current products so that y'all could make one too. I searched carefully through all my stamp sets and found the Beautiful Day set, which has a lovely large flower and a nice birthday greeting too. I intended to use the black ribbon all the across the card, but I ran out. So, I grabbed  piece of the Botanical Butterfly DSP and improvised. Sooooo if you want to make this card, use Beautiful Day, and make sure you have plenty of this shimmery black ribbon!
first card with retired products I made b4 brain kicked in

After brain firing, realizing what all I actually do have


Product List