background

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Country Floral Embossing

Isn't this embossing folder is so lovely? It's one of the products you can earn for FREE during  SALE-A-BRATION. This embossing folder is amazing when done on a plain piece of our colored cardstock, but look what a different look you can get when you use your Stampin' Blends to color the flowers! In the next image, I used a brayer to apply ink to the debossed side (side with Stampin' Up! printed on it). Then I placed the paper on top and ran it through my Big Shot. Voila a classy tone on tone look.  The second card is embossed on Whisper White paper and the last one I inked the whole thing by mistake, but it still looks pretty. I used the foam brayer, which puts ink down in the crevices as well as the high spots. The last card is what I was trying to do, just hit the low areas with ink. This time I used the hard brayer and it worked like a charm.
Product List

Product List


Product List