background

Saturday, May 11, 2019

Magnolia Madness

When the new catalog comes up, this could be your FIRST CHOICE.  I'm showing the bundle here, Thinlits and stamp set. When you purchase a bundle you save $$. The coordinating paper is absolutely STUNNING in person. I can't capture the correct colors on my cell phone camera. Coordinating ribbons, and the notecard & envelope set are awesome I tell you!!!  You get twenty silver embossed card bases and 20 matching envelopes in the set.... AND there are liners to place inside the evelopes to make a truely elegant statement:) $12.50 for 20 embossed cards and 20 lined envelops for 12.50... that's only 64 cents each!  You can order these amazing products beginning June 4. This is an awesome catalog, with so many wonderful things!!





The photo above shows the Thinlit dies and the stamps except for the greetings and verses. I love that there are two of each of the leaves, so that you can cut more quickly. The five pieces on the right are flower components. You can build a 3D magnolia with them. I have an example on the previous post of these easy to make flowers.