background

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Fantistic Frames!

If you don't have the Stitched Rectangles Framelits, You must get them!! Designing gorgeous layouts with them is so simple and FUN! Even the negative pieces left over are crazy fun to use. I used them in the two examples below. The paper and stamp set are coming up in the new catalog on June 4. In the second sample below, I used Foam Adhesive Strips to pop it out. Well there were a couple gaps in my aplication of the strips, and my OCD made them stand out, even though you couldn't see them unless you held the card sideways. Anyway, I HAD to cover them up, so I cut out some leaves and flowers from the stamp set and glued onto the frame to cover up where the gaps were. Oh my goodness, I simple ADORE the look. Who says OCD is a bad thing?

close up to show the dimension on the Mossy Meadow frame.
Our UPS man jokes that our Aussies are so smart that the older one could read on a third grade level. Well, not to be outdone, Tesla has her name on a chewing stick. No one is claiming responsibility for this feat and she just looks at me as if to say, "look what I did Mommy."