background

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Flutterby

I've been playing around with new color combinations today. I really like our new InColors, especially Seaside Spray and Purple Posy. It's really hard to chose favorites, because I like Rococo Rose and Pretty Peacock too! As my Mom would say, they are "yummy colors."

For some reason, I couldn't get a good scan of the colors. I fixed them in Photoshop and they are better, but much prettier in real life! Below the photos are the supplies for both projects.

Symbol of the Butterfly
Symbolic of resurrection and eternal life, the butterfly emerging from its cocoon represents the Resurrection of Christ from the tomb. Just as the butterfly comes forth with a new body, those who trust in Christ come forth with new life. The butterfly also represents flight, freedom and creative thinking. A symbol of spring, the butterfly truly reflects the beauty of nature.





Product List