background

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peeks!!!

Oh boy, do I ever LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!!!
The stamp set hs the base, the house, greetings and snowflakes. Then the Snow Globe Scenes Dies has dies to cut out those  AND an adorable little church, trees, polar bears and a deer. So many possiblilites! You can stamp the base and die cut it like in the second card or you can die cut a scroll design as in the first card. This designer series paper, has copper foil in the pattern, so using copper foil sheets to die cut additional pieces coordinates so beautifully. Oh and we have new metallic inks, copper, silver and gold. It doesn't smear like the old Encore Metallics did. I just let it dry for a few minutes and it was good to go. I love that because embossing with the heat tool is kind of messy for me. Now I can get the metallic without getting out the powder, heat tool etc.

The globe part is super EASY. They come in a package of 10 with adhesive strips on the front and back for fullproof use. We also have Snowflake Sequins to put in the globes:) OH and I almost forgot the puff paint! Oh my gosh, I never get tired of heating it up and watching it PUFF up! What a great way to get a snowy look.

Then there is the designer series papers in this catalog. This one is my very favorite, although I sure do love some others. There is a Christmas Toile, Plaid, and one that has very unique  colors for Christmas like Purple Posy, Balmy Blue, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose ..... wait till you see it, you're going to love it:)



This time I added some glitter...I don't like that as well cause it sticks to the inside of the plastic .