background

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Positive Thoughts

I don't do plain and simple cards very often, so here is one! This stamp set is from the new Mini catalog and one of my favorites! I simply adore the sentiments, and I know that I'll use them often. The coordinating dies are from the Coordination Product Release that just began this week. The dies cut out the stamped images and... there are other goodies too! I just love the extra leaves and edgings. In fact, I used this on a piece that I made to frame and put in my bathroom! Oh and what got me started on thinking of stamped art to hang was the new shower curtain I just bought. I kept thinking the flowers sure did look familar. Well, they were familar because those flowers are in one of our stamp sets! Beautiful Friendship. How cool is that? I got out my color swatches and used them to create the first picture. I used Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Pear Pizzazz, Call Me Clover, Rich Razzleberry, Gorgeous Grape and Purple Posey. My husband was impressed, so I made another with Positive Thoughts too.





Product List