background

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Sneak Peeks

 The new July - December Holiday Catalog and SALE-A-BRATIONS catalogs go live in just 9 more days! I have two more cards to show you. 

On the first one, I used some 6 x 6 DSP from the SALE-A-BRATIONS catalog. It's called Gold & Silver Foil. I used my blending brushes to apply Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry and Flirty Flamingo inks to the paper. The gold is metallic, so it doesn't absorb the color. I left a strip of the plain paper with polka dots in the center. For the ribbon, I used White Crinkle Seam binding, and with my dark Crushed Curry Stampin' Blend marker, I just swiped it across the ribbon... easy peasy... and it dries instantly:) I'm telling you buy a couple rolls of this ribbon. You can use alcohol ink markers to make any color ribbon you like!!

For the second card, I cased the design on page 24 of the July - Dec. catalog. The sample on that page is a box wrapped with the DSP for a gift. I just made it into a card. I don't have the stunning Distressed Gold Specialty Paper yet, (it's in the mail) so I used regular gold foil. The lighest green leaves were fussy cut from the DSP.

Stamps

True Beauty

Paper

Flirty Flamingo, Basic White, Silver & Gold DSP, Cold Foil

Ink

Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry Stampin' Blend Marker

Embellishments

Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

Tools

Organic Beauty Dies, Blending Brushes

Stamps

Leaves of Holly

Paper

Boughs of Holly DSP, Gold Foil, Real Red, Evening Evergreen, Basic White

Ink

Real Red

Embellishments


Tools

Holly Berry Dies, Triple Banner Punch