background

Friday, August 25, 2023

Copic Marker Colors to SU Colors


Whew! I'm finally finished matching Copic Marker Colors to SU Colors. I had a large selection of Copic Markers when Stampin' Blends alcohol ink markers came out. I bought a few Stampin' Blends so that customers could try them out in classes. They are a great affordable choice, and it's wonderful that they match the inks and papers that Stampin' Up! carries. However, a couple customers and I already had lots of Copics. So for us, it's very helpful to have a chart to match Copic to SU colors. There are a couple people online who have been posting charts, but they gave more than one choice for many colors, and more importantly, I didn't agree with some of their selections. So..... I sat down with my Copics, the color charts from Copic and the lists that others had already compiled. 

I'm done!

I'm satisfied!! Lol

I'm happy!!!

This chart and the already filled I'm color charts came from Copic. I emailed them and asked if they had color charts. They responded and sent them to me.

Would you like a copy? Copic to SU Color Chart


If you don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demo, I'd love to be your Demo! There's a link to my online store in the sidebar to the right.