background

Monday, August 21, 2023

Pink & Green, Yellow & Blue

 I love cupcakes don't you?  I'm imagining that this is a strawberry cupcake, yum!! It's been on my mind to make a strawberry cake, but I'm trying to eat healthy so I haven't made it. Maybe during football season, although I'm not sure how strawberry cake goes with Clemson football! lol

I used the coordinating punch and assorted circle dies to get the layers seen in the card. I don't have Lemon Lime Twist Stampin' Blend, but I have bunches and bunches of Copic Markers, so I colored with those.


Circle Sayings Bundle

Basic White and Lemon Lime Twist cardstocks

Lemom Lime Twist and Memento Black inks

Masterfully Made Designer Paper

Stylish Shapes Dies

Layering Circle Dies

Circle Sayings Bundle

Basic White, Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight cardstocks

Azure Afternoon and Memento Black inks

Countryside Corners Dies

Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder