background

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Trucking Along Again and Fun Folds

 I'm on a fun fold kick. I've made templates for all of them so I can remake them and I have the measurements right on the templates for easy reference. The first one is my favorite! I love how when you open the panels you can see almost the entire sheet of 6x6 designer paper. I'm using the trucking along stamp set and punch. I waited so long for it I'm really having fun with it! I'm telling you these designer series papers have gone like hotcakes. I can almost guarantee that the newest one called me entering Meadows which will come out November 1st will sell out in a hot skinny minute. So if you like it order it on the 1st I'm just saying. I don't know of a name for these folds, so I just made them up! lol



Three Piece Scene Card
  • Card base: 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 score @ 1-1/2 and 4-1/4
  • White: 1-3/4 x 5-1/4
  • DSP: 5-1/4 tall by 6" wide
  1. make 1st cut 2-3/4 from left edge vertically
  2. from that edge cut another piece 1-1/8
All three DSP panels make one scene
(be careful to line up front DSP over the white so the white doesn't show through, Make sure borders are even.)


Circle Flap Fold

  • Card Base: 5-1/2 x 6-1/2 score @ 4-1/4
  • Right Side Flap: 3-1/2 x 3-1/4 score @ 2-3/4 on the 3-1/4 side
  • DSP Left Side: 2 x 5-1/4
  • DSP Inside Center: 4 x 5-1/4
  • DSP Right Flap: 2-1/2 x 3-1/4
  • White Inside Right Flap: 2-1/2 x 3-1/4
  • Inside Left Flap: white 2 x 5-1/4
  • 2-3/8 Circle Punch: in DSP and cardstock; glue DSP to cardstock to have two circle thickness