background

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

I Love Blue Greens!!

Some people call it teal. Stampin' Up! There's too it as Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock. I simply adore this color!!!!!! 

The first card below has a card base of Lost Lagoon and flowers from the Textured Floral stamp set were stamped in Pool Party and Balmy Blue inks. The leaves and flower centers were stamped in Blackberry Bliss. The leaves were diecut from Soft Seafoam cardstock. The bottom of the card base was embossed with Twisted Rope Embossing Folder and highlighted with some gold Enamel Effects. There is one leaf that was stamped in Parakeet Party ink, and the white ribbon was colored with Parakeet Party ink. The leaf diecuts.... well, can you believe I did not order the coordinating dies for this set??? That was a big mistake let me tell you. One I will remedy with my next order. In my defense, I bought the set to use for stamping on some prayer cards I'm making for church. Then I fell in love with the set for card making too:) The diecuts cut out the stamped images of course, and they have the most beautiful foilage - even Eucalyptus which has such a marvelous shape. These foilage dies will pair well with my retired Forever Fern set!

The card below was stamped with So Very Merry stamp set from the Online Exclusives. The card base is Pretty Peacock and the image was colored with Stampin' Blends alcohol ink markers.