background

Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Stuff

I love playing with new toys:) Most of the things on this card come from the Spring Mini and Sale-a-Bration catalogs. I'm especially tickled because the layout is my own design. Since becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator last summer, my style has changed quite a bit. My focus before was on the technique more than the layout and tools. Now, I'm finally getting to the point where I can design my own layouts instead of using ideas from others. This is very satisfying to me. Now, if I can just get this new knee to hurry up and heal so I can sit at my desk longer, things will be great!


Project Details
Stamps
Feeling Sentimental, Vintage Verses
Cardstock & Papers
Very Vanilla, Soft Suede card stock,  Print Poetry designer series paper stack.
Ink
Soft Suede
Accessories
Linen Thread, Naturals Designer buttons, Natural Trim ribbon,
Tools
Window Frames framelits, Square Lattice embossing folder, Curly Label punch