background

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Create Crew Design Team: Color Focus

The Creative Crew Design Team on Splitcoast Stampers was asked to use Witch's Brew DSP on P 21 of the Holiday Catalog, OR use the color combo: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla. Wellllll I don't really like Halloween. When I was a little kid, I only wanted to dress up if I could be something pretty like a princess or a fairy. I NEVER wore an ugly or scarey costume. I only went trick or treating to get candy, and if I could have done that without wearing a costume, I would have! I have no little kids at home any more, so we don't do anything for Halloween. So this assignment was quite a challenge for me. I chose these pretty fall colors and thought of Thanksgiving - which I just realized is NEXT MONTH! What am I going to do in November?




Project Details
Stamps
Magnificent Maple
Card Stock & Papers
Natural Compositon specialty paper, Sweater Weather dsp, Smokey Slate
Ink
Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories
linen thread, Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon
Tools
Chalk Talk Framelits