background

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Separate Page for Sales and Specials

Have  you noticed that I now have a separate page for sales and specials? Stampin' Up! has been bursting with great deals this year and there is a lot to keep up with. I also wanted to avoid having ads interrupt your reading of my blog. I know some days you just aren't interested in that right? You just wanna get busy seeing what I've been doing. Well, at least that's what I think you think, cause that's how I feel. I follow several other Stampin' Up! Demos' blogs and I really don't like to see the ads all the time. I just want to get on with looking at the pretty things my friends are creating and reading about what's going on in their lives.

There are going to be some HUGE DEALS going on this fall, so watch my "New Products and Sales" page often. I also let  you know when the clearance rack has new things added, like uhh right now!!! I simply love sales don't you?