- Cut four pieces of cardstock 2 7/8 inch square.
- Cut four pieces of dsp 2 3/4 inch square.
- Adhere the dsp to each piece of cardstock.
- Punch an ornament shape in the center of each one. Use the old ornament punch for blow pops or the new ornament punch could work for Tootsie pops.
- Fold each square in half and crease with a bone folder.
- Glue the back sides together: half of one to the half of another. Be sure to insert the sucker before gluing the last side. Add a bow or two to the top and you have a Present pop:-)
Sunday, October 20, 2013
Lollypop Present Revisited
I'm back:-) Here is the improved version. I like it, but to sell for $1 or $1.50 it takes too much time and too much in the way of materials. It would be a cute gift for kids though.