I just love purple and yellow, so I copied Niki Spencer's idea on that one. The other box is decorated in a way I came up with after looking at my ribbon collection.
|Perfect Plum box. Crushed Curry Flower Shop and Petite Petals punches, Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon, Petal Parade stamped in Elegant Eggplant.|
|Coastal Cabana cs, Strawberry Slush Ruffled Ribbon and ink for stamping Petite Petals stamp. Blender pens and Pink Pirouette to fill in petals, Crushed Curry centers. The script is En Francais stamped in Coastal Cabana.|
- Cut 8 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Along the 8 ¼” side, score at 1 ¾, 2 ½, 5 ¾, 6 ½
- Rotate cardstock and score at 1, 1 ¾, 3 ¾, 4 ½
- Cut away portions as shown below. Snip a smidgen off the tabs to allow smoother closure on your box.
- Fold one side under to allow the box to fit into the Tag Topper Punch, and punch both ends.
- Stamp, sponge or decorate the box as you wish, then insert your choice of ribbon into the punched holes and tie in a bow or a double knot. Embellish with punched flowers or the Spiral Flower Die – whatever you like!
a lovely set of directions for another type box using this cool punch. I want to make this one too!