background

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Emboss Emboss!

Okay so I thought I loved embossing paste... then I got the Shimmery White embossing paste! wowsa!! Then of course the old familiar gold embossing powder, I mean gee, what's not to love?

I got the idea for this card from fellow Demo, Joanne Hodge. I was playing around to make something to cut the dragonfly out of. This is what I did:

I love this for a background! I hated to cut it apart to make the dragonfly. Then I told myself, "you can always make more!" Oh, and I can add it to the technique binder:)  Remember, you can get the written directions for the techniques FREE by placing an order with me. I just added more today, and now have 48 techniques!! To get AL 48 TECHNIQUES, just place an an order of $50 and I will email them to you.



Product List