background

Saturday, January 20, 2018

New Brusho Technique

I've been playing with Brusho since the beginning of December and have a pile of pretty pieces. I wrote up directions to several techniques that along with an example, can be put into a technique binder. I showed pictures in this post.   I'll email one to you FREE with an order of $25 or more.  For my existing customers, these technique is  #43 Brusho Air.

This morning I began taking all the backgrounds and various pieces I've made and made them into cards. Below is one of my favorites. I used an air blower thingy to move colors across the paper. I got the tool from Amazon: Spritzer Tool.

I tried glossy and Shimmery White cardstock to see which would lend the most movement of colors while still being a thick enough paper to allow for water use.  The Shimmery White cardstock worked the best.


Product List