background

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Felicitous Fern Frames

What does felicitous mean? Didn't think you were going to get a vocabulary lesson today? lol Here's your word for the day:

Felicitous working out well; fitting; prosperous; successful; marked by good luck; happy; delightful; exhibiting an agreeably style or manner.


To make these cards, I started out with white 4-1/4 5-1/2 inch cardstock. I randomly stamped the fern image in Versamark ink and heat embossed. Then I used sponges to apply inks right over top for a lovely resist. To make the frame I started with the largest rectangle, skipped two rectangles and used the 4th size down from the largest. After cutting away the center, I adhered it in an offset manner. The greeting is another rectangle, wrapped with Linen Thread and popped out with a dimensional. Pearls go with anything to complete the card.



Product List