background

Friday, May 22, 2020

New Catalog Peeks!!

This suite quickly caught my eye when first looking through the catalog too:) It's called World of Good. Again, I loved it so I bought it ALL: Beautiful World stamp set, World Map dies, Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder, Antiqued Corners and Slides, Faux Suede Trim Brass Foil Sheets, Old World Designer Series Paper. Below the cards, you'll see my sample sheets of the DSP, stamp images and dies.

The ribbon is just such a yummy texture and it fits perfectly into the slides! Oh and let me tell you about the embossing folder, pictures just don't do it justice ya'll. It is the coolest thing. I remember the days when we crumpled paper and distressed it to give it the aged look. This is much better!

Funny mistake story on the second card; on the envelope, I stamped the globe stand upside down. I hated to just throw it away, so I stamped the globe and stand on cardstock, diecut them and glued to the envelope. If you look very closely you can probably see the upside down stand peeking through just a tad lol.