background

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Beachy Breezes

 When you look at what I've been creating lately, you'd think I had the beach on my mind. Actually, I don't mind South Carolina winters a bit. I do adore the beach though!

The first card uses the SALE-A-BRA-TIONS stamp set called Island Vibes, but I couldn't stop there I had to pull in other beachy products from our catalogs!

Stamps

Island Vibes, Oceanfront, On the Horizons, Friends Are Like Seashells

Paper

Thick Basic White, Evening Green

Ink

Balmy Blue, Pool Party, Evening Evergreen, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Seaside Spray (retired)

Embellishments

Faux Seaglass Shapes, Wink of Stella Clear, Stampin Dimensionals

Tools

Seashells embossing folder


Stamps

Oceanfront

Paper

Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Basic White, In Good Taste DSP

Ink

Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Basic Gray

Embellishments

Faux Seaglass Shapes

Tools

Horizon Dies