background

Friday, May 26, 2023

Feverishly Creating

 I took a break from the book I am writing and binding for my Great Niece, to do some stamping. After all, I must play with new things and I need some thank you cards.

The first two cards were made with the Crafting With You bundle and Masterfully Made DSP. I used the colors listed on the package and in the catalog for the DSP. There are tons of colors in that paper!! What a fun set! The dies and stamps allow you to create art on an easel, a paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, cut and emboss machine, spools of thread, yarn and an embroidery hoop. 

With these two cards, I used the same basic layout, but with different colors. I popped the paper trimmer with Dimensionals and glued the rest.




This card is the same layout as one done in a previous post, but with different DSP. This time I used Masterfully Made DSP and the same Inked and Tiled stamp set.