background

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Gorgeously Made

 When I first looked at the Masterully Made DSP, I adored the colors, but the pattern is not my usual style. I loved the samples in the catalog and the more I looked at the DSP, the more I liked it. It's just fun!!

Here are two cards made exactly the same way except for the ribbon. I used my Stampin' Blends to add Crushed Curry to some white Crinkled Seam Binding and the other is some retired Pretty Peacock/Old Olive ribbon I had in my stash.

All the colors came from the list on the package of DSP: Pretty Peacock card base, Masterfully Made DSP, Basic White and Berry Burst die cut. The text on the white piece was stamped with Lost Lagoon and Pretty Peacock, then the top was cut from a die in the set. The greeting was stamped in Sweet Sorbet and diecut.