background

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Did She Say Baby Wipes?

Yeppers! I just read this great tutorial on Flourishes website. Joan Bardee, the author of the the tutorial, says, "My trick is to use a baby wipe on the pencils. I use a store brand called Baby Basics — “alcohol free”. Just take a wipe and softly run it over the area that you want to blend."  I can not wait to try this. As a matter of fact, I'm going to play just as soon as I get done blogging:)

I've got to tell you, I am now one of Flourishes newest fans. I am soooo in love with their images and can't wait to place an order. The only problem is choosing... I want them ALL! If you are not familar with them, you've got to check out their images, and lots of other products as well. Gee, they even have me rethinking my stance about not getting a die cut machine. Yes, you heard me correctly. Me - who swore she would never ever invest all that money in a machine and all the dies.  I'm just thinking about it though. lol   So which images am I considering for my first purchase? Wanna see? I actually have it narrowed to only eight sets of florals giggles:)
  • Gerber Daisys
  • Humming Along
  • Hello Hyacinth
  • Lenten Rose (Grandma used to just love these)
  • Fuchsias in Bloom
  • Lilacs (ohh I remember these growing up in Indiana)
  • Spring Bouquet
  • Sunflowers
  • Poppy Patch
How am I going to choose?????