background

Monday, June 6, 2016

Free Organization Files for Stampin' Up! Products



Since my old one was getting a bit ragged, I decided to create a new folder to keep my stamp pad and ink color inventory in. I wanted to use one of the new stamp sets, and chose this one called Painter's Palette. This inventory helps me keep up with which colors I have, and has the order numbers for when I need to replenish or add to my stash. If you would like to have a FREE copy of this stamp pad and cardstock inventory, click here for a link.
Outside ink & cardstock inventory
Inside ink & cardstock inventory

Sponge Dauber Case Insert

I have two of these and absolutely LOVE it!! I need to get another one so that I will have a dauber for all 48 colors of Stampin' Up! inks. The cheapest place I've found it is The Scrapbook Store 
Here is my FREE insert for the Stampin' Up! colors in rainbow order - ROY G. BIV