background

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Strip of Floral

One of my favorite things to do, is sit in our big swing under a Japanese Maple overlooking a flower garden that contains a birdbath and feeders. Watching the birds and hearing their song is so uplifting. My Australian Shepherd, Cricket, sits cuddled up next to me on the swing hoping to be petted constantly. I've never had a dog who loves to be petted as obsessively as Cricket does.

This card reminds me of some of some of the flowers in that garden. There is always something blooming in each of the gardens on our property. I'm fortunate enough to have a husband with 10 green thumbs! Seriously, remember Mr. Captain Kangaroo? Mr. Green Jeans has nothing on my husband! He has an extensive library of gardening books and is extremely knowledgeable of all things green.
I colored these flowers with Copic markers, but they can easily be done with Stampin' Up! inks and a blender pen or Aqua Painter


Product List