background

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Dashing Deer Plaid

I love the colors in this designer series paper! I'm a big fan of plaids too! This card just makes me happy! I now have 14 Christmas cards made. No two are the same, because I adore variety. I hope to keep that up until I've finished, but if things get realy busy around here, I may have to make more than one of a few. I'll send out 55-60 cards this year. That's part of my own personal card ministry. I send LOTS of cards through out the year.  I send out birthday cards to our big family, Bible Study, Card Ministry and Card Fellowship members from church, and I'm the correspondance person for my UMW Circle at church so I send out thinking of you and sympathy if necessary to our members when necesary. You know, people just don't send out paper greetings much any more, which I find very sad. I like knowing that I put a smile on someone's face when they open a card that I made for them.



Product List