background

Monday, October 8, 2018

Going Batty!

I had such fun making this card, and I have the inkstained fingers to prove it! I should have worn surgical gloves but....

For the background piece I sponged with Pacific Point, then Bluebery Bushel, and finally Night of Navy. I used circular motions and kept adding layers of colors to get a nice blended look with some depth of color.

For the moon, I began with Pineapple Punch all over the circle, then sponged Crushed Curry on all but the center, and last I used Mango Melody on the extremities.

For the night sky strip, I sponged Blackberry Bliss at the botom, then Lovely Lipstick, then Gorgeous Grape. After blending them into each other a bit, I found  that I wanted more blue tones on the top portion, so I sponged some Pacific Point onver top.


Product List