background

Monday, October 15, 2018

Spooky Sweets

The Toil and Trouble designer series paper is so adorably cute! I like that, because I do not like scarey Halloween stuff. Even as a kid, I NEVER wanted to dress up as anything scarey. For my first Halloween my Mom made the cutest bunny costume. I remember her stuffing the ears with paper bags to make them stand up. After that I was a fairy, or a princess every year. Finally Aunt Norma and Mom convinced me to be something else.....I agreed to a witch, but only if it was Wanda the Wich on the hairspray commercials!
So, when I saw the cute little witchy poos on this paper, I just giggled out loud! I fussy cut my images on this card from that paper, BUT you can order the Toil and Trouble Thinlit dies to cut them out! How cool is that?? I have a close up of this cute paper below as well as the entire suite of products.


Those frogs would be so cute on a kids card, the purple stripes and green dos would work for any occassion and wouldn't the stars be perfect for Harry Potter fans?



Product List